Providing Leadership for A Changing Economy
Rehan is a corporate lawyer and trusted business advisor who assists companies as a general outside counsel practicing in all areas of business/corporate law, tax, securities, and financing. With broad experience in corporate law, Rehan acts as outside general counsel for companies with either a specific business challenge or a variety of legal needs faced throughout the full life cycle – start up to exit– of a business.
Rehan is also well positioned to advise on non-legal needs, such as strategic planning, to proactively strengthen a company and create a better-run business. His understanding of the global business ecosystem, including its strengths, challenges, successes, and failures is second to none.
Go Code Colorado
A bipartisan project from the Colorado Governor and the Secretary of State, Go Code Colorado is a statewide apps challenge bringing developers and entrepreneurs together to address business problems by building apps using public data.
2013 – Present
Through the Nike Foundation’s Girl Effect Accelerator, Rehan acts a legal and business guru for all the social impact venture companies participating in the accelerator, so each company can better leverage its resources to impact on the community.
2013 – Present
Rehan serves as the founding advisor for the Unreasonable Group, a for-profit investment fund that invests in early stage companies solving social and environmental problem-sets. Their investment focus is on for-profit social impact companies.
2014 – Present
- Attorney, Hasan LLC
- Co-Founder, Galvanize
- Attorney, Corporate Law, Fairfield & Woods, PC
- Attorney, International Tax, Deloitte & Touche
- Attorney with Backus Carranza
- Judicial extern for Roger L. Hunt, Chief United States District Judge
- Colorado Super Lawyer, 2015
- Colorado Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2009-2013
- Denver’s Outstanding 40 Under 40, Denver Business Journal
- ACLU of Colorado Volunteer Leader of the Decade
- GQ Magazine’s The Gentlemen’s Fund List
Education and Community
- LL.M. Taxation, 2004, New York University
- J.D., 1999, California Western School of Law
- M.A. International Relations, 1996, University of Newcastle upon Tyne
- B.A. History, 1995, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Colorado – 2005
- Nevada – 1999 (inactive)
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Nevada Bar Association
- ACLU, National Board Member
- ACLU of Colorado, past Chairman of the Board/President