The Economist recently published an article called “Over Regulation in America.” Its premise is that regulation established around business starts out with good intention, but become mired in endless detail. The article cites as example the Dodd-Frank Act of 2010, which started out on a good foot, trying to prevent another financial crisis, but became too burdensome and complex to...
- Striking a Balance Between Innovation and Law with Go Code Colorado (Law Week Colorado Intellectual Property Feature)
- The Nike Foundation and Unreasonable Group Name Rehan Hasan as Attorney in Residence for the Girl Effect Accelerator Program
- Rehan Hasan to Present at Denver Startup Week 2014
- Mayor Hancock Appoints Rehan Hasan to Team to Lead Denver Performing Arts Complex Re-imagining Project
- Colorado GLBT Bar Association Honors Rehan Hasan with Exemplary Service Award