The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has recently changed the parameters of what it considers a small business for 34 different industry groups. This was a way for the SBA to allow more businesses to qualify as federal contractors and expand that universe. Under the Small Business Jobs Act 2010, the Small Business Administration is required to review its size...
- Striking a Balance Between Innovation and Law with Go Code Colorado (Law Week Colorado Intellectual Property Feature)
- The Nike Foundation and Unreasonable Group Name Rehan Hasan as Attorney in Residence for the Girl Effect Accelerator Program
- Rehan Hasan to Present at Denver Startup Week 2014
- Mayor Hancock Appoints Rehan Hasan to Team to Lead Denver Performing Arts Complex Re-imagining Project
- Colorado GLBT Bar Association Honors Rehan Hasan with Exemplary Service Award