I’m not here to tell you that striking out to pursue your own venture is not without risk, or that you won’t face self-doubt. In 2009 I left my comfortable corporate attorney job to start my own Denver law firm. I had a vision of using my skills in business law to not only help Colorado's small and medium sized...
- Striking a Balance Between Innovation and Law with Go Code Colorado (Law Week Colorado Intellectual Property Feature)
- The Nike Foundation and Unreasonable Group Name Rehan Hasan as Attorney in Residence for the Girl Effect Accelerator Program
- Rehan Hasan to Present at Denver Startup Week 2014
- Mayor Hancock Appoints Rehan Hasan to Team to Lead Denver Performing Arts Complex Re-imagining Project
- Colorado GLBT Bar Association Honors Rehan Hasan with Exemplary Service Award