Take heed Colorado online small businesses: know and understand affiliate nexus tax and its implications for your online LLC, C Corp or S Corp. The Fine Print This tax requires out-of-state retailers that advertise through a Colorado based Internet marketing “affiliate” to collect and remit Colorado sales tax. As an example, Colorado-based Invisible Shoes which makes huarache-style running sandals, had...
- Striking a Balance Between Innovation and Law with Go Code Colorado (Law Week Colorado Intellectual Property Feature)
- The Nike Foundation and Unreasonable Group Name Rehan Hasan as Attorney in Residence for the Girl Effect Accelerator Program
- Rehan Hasan to Present at Denver Startup Week 2014
- Mayor Hancock Appoints Rehan Hasan to Team to Lead Denver Performing Arts Complex Re-imagining Project
- Colorado GLBT Bar Association Honors Rehan Hasan with Exemplary Service Award