There is some pending legislation making the rounds in Congress right now with the catchy name of Saving High-Tech Innovators from Egregious Legal Disputes Act, or better known as SHIELD. The goal of this legislation is to put the financial burden of lawsuits on the “patent trolls” who like to use intellectual property rights to jam the courts with frivolous...
- Striking a Balance Between Innovation and Law with Go Code Colorado (Law Week Colorado Intellectual Property Feature)
- The Nike Foundation and Unreasonable Group Name Rehan Hasan as Attorney in Residence for the Girl Effect Accelerator Program
- Rehan Hasan to Present at Denver Startup Week 2014
- Mayor Hancock Appoints Rehan Hasan to Team to Lead Denver Performing Arts Complex Re-imagining Project
- Colorado GLBT Bar Association Honors Rehan Hasan with Exemplary Service Award