A new bill that is expected to be signed into law soon will allow startups to raise finance using online platforms and their social networks. It forms part of the JOBS Act, whose goal is to cut down on red tape for US startups and help these companies expand and create jobs. Coined the Crowdfunding Bill, but in actuality part...
- Striking a Balance Between Innovation and Law with Go Code Colorado (Law Week Colorado Intellectual Property Feature)
- The Nike Foundation and Unreasonable Group Name Rehan Hasan as Attorney in Residence for the Girl Effect Accelerator Program
- Rehan Hasan to Present at Denver Startup Week 2014
- Mayor Hancock Appoints Rehan Hasan to Team to Lead Denver Performing Arts Complex Re-imagining Project
- Colorado GLBT Bar Association Honors Rehan Hasan with Exemplary Service Award