Another option for your Colorado business formation strategy is registering as a C Corporation. With this option the corporation is considered a legal person, thus, any actions that the corporation takes, generally speaking, does not create liability for its officers, directors, or shareholders. For instance, any lawsuit that may arise against the business is solely a lawsuit against the business...
- Striking a Balance Between Innovation and Law with Go Code Colorado (Law Week Colorado Intellectual Property Feature)
- The Nike Foundation and Unreasonable Group Name Rehan Hasan as Attorney in Residence for the Girl Effect Accelerator Program
- Rehan Hasan to Present at Denver Startup Week 2014
- Mayor Hancock Appoints Rehan Hasan to Team to Lead Denver Performing Arts Complex Re-imagining Project
- Colorado GLBT Bar Association Honors Rehan Hasan with Exemplary Service Award