The U.S. Department of commerce announced in July that Denver would be one of three metropolitan areas chosen as locations for new branches of U.S. Patent and Trademark offices. In the past, one of the biggest obstacles to overcome in the patent process is simply the backlog of patent requests that need to be approved by the sole office in...
- Striking a Balance Between Innovation and Law with Go Code Colorado (Law Week Colorado Intellectual Property Feature)
- The Nike Foundation and Unreasonable Group Name Rehan Hasan as Attorney in Residence for the Girl Effect Accelerator Program
- Rehan Hasan to Present at Denver Startup Week 2014
- Mayor Hancock Appoints Rehan Hasan to Team to Lead Denver Performing Arts Complex Re-imagining Project
- Colorado GLBT Bar Association Honors Rehan Hasan with Exemplary Service Award