From brain-storming to strategic planning, starting a business requires several steps. Whether you are planning a one-person firm or a company with several employees, an important process that must be initiated early on is your business formation strategy. Forms of business entity for consideration in Colorado: Sole Proprietorship: This is an individual engaged in a business activity. Partnership: Defined as...
- Striking a Balance Between Innovation and Law with Go Code Colorado (Law Week Colorado Intellectual Property Feature)
- The Nike Foundation and Unreasonable Group Name Rehan Hasan as Attorney in Residence for the Girl Effect Accelerator Program
- Rehan Hasan to Present at Denver Startup Week 2014
- Mayor Hancock Appoints Rehan Hasan to Team to Lead Denver Performing Arts Complex Re-imagining Project
- Colorado GLBT Bar Association Honors Rehan Hasan with Exemplary Service Award