There are a lot of choices in Colorado business formation when you start thinking about setting up your company. One of these is the S Corporation, which has a special tax status from the IRS. For non tax purposes, it is no different than a C Corporation. Yet unlike the C Corp, which has a double layer of tax, an...
- Striking a Balance Between Innovation and Law with Go Code Colorado (Law Week Colorado Intellectual Property Feature)
- The Nike Foundation and Unreasonable Group Name Rehan Hasan as Attorney in Residence for the Girl Effect Accelerator Program
- Rehan Hasan to Present at Denver Startup Week 2014
- Mayor Hancock Appoints Rehan Hasan to Team to Lead Denver Performing Arts Complex Re-imagining Project
- Colorado GLBT Bar Association Honors Rehan Hasan with Exemplary Service Award