In 2011, President Obama unveiled the American Jobs Act, most of which has been approved by Congress. Key to the Act are tax cuts to help small businesses as well as incentives for entrepreneurs to start their own business. This is positive news for all of you who have been thinking about following your dreams and start the ball rolling...
- Striking a Balance Between Innovation and Law with Go Code Colorado (Law Week Colorado Intellectual Property Feature)
- The Nike Foundation and Unreasonable Group Name Rehan Hasan as Attorney in Residence for the Girl Effect Accelerator Program
- Rehan Hasan to Present at Denver Startup Week 2014
- Mayor Hancock Appoints Rehan Hasan to Team to Lead Denver Performing Arts Complex Re-imagining Project
- Colorado GLBT Bar Association Honors Rehan Hasan with Exemplary Service Award