Pangea Organics, Simple Energy Inc, and Dabble successfully competed against seven other businesses by pitching their business plans at the i4c Campaign event on July 13th in Denver. The winning companies each received $50,000 equity investment from the host venture capital company, Galvanize, who is also offering a year's worth of rent-free workspace in downtown Denver as well as general consulting and...
- Striking a Balance Between Innovation and Law with Go Code Colorado (Law Week Colorado Intellectual Property Feature)
- The Nike Foundation and Unreasonable Group Name Rehan Hasan as Attorney in Residence for the Girl Effect Accelerator Program
- Rehan Hasan to Present at Denver Startup Week 2014
- Mayor Hancock Appoints Rehan Hasan to Team to Lead Denver Performing Arts Complex Re-imagining Project
- Colorado GLBT Bar Association Honors Rehan Hasan with Exemplary Service Award