If the fact that Colorado is a start-up and entrepreneurial hot-bed was a secret to anyone, it isn’t anymore. The National Venture Capital Association (NVCA) has ranked the top 10 U.S. cities for start-ups, based on dollars invested in young tech companies in 2011. The Denver/Boulder corridor made the list, showing up at number nine. The article in USA Today, “Top...
- Striking a Balance Between Innovation and Law with Go Code Colorado (Law Week Colorado Intellectual Property Feature)
- The Nike Foundation and Unreasonable Group Name Rehan Hasan as Attorney in Residence for the Girl Effect Accelerator Program
- Rehan Hasan to Present at Denver Startup Week 2014
- Mayor Hancock Appoints Rehan Hasan to Team to Lead Denver Performing Arts Complex Re-imagining Project
- Colorado GLBT Bar Association Honors Rehan Hasan with Exemplary Service Award