The Colorado Public Employees Retirement Association (PERA) has defined a strategy where they will invest in venture capital or private equity linked to Colorado. They have just issued an RFP for a private equity manager to run $25 million to $50 million in an in-state investment fund. PERA has $38.3 billion in its defined benefit plan, with 9%, or 43,4...
- Striking a Balance Between Innovation and Law with Go Code Colorado (Law Week Colorado Intellectual Property Feature)
- The Nike Foundation and Unreasonable Group Name Rehan Hasan as Attorney in Residence for the Girl Effect Accelerator Program
- Rehan Hasan to Present at Denver Startup Week 2014
- Mayor Hancock Appoints Rehan Hasan to Team to Lead Denver Performing Arts Complex Re-imagining Project
- Colorado GLBT Bar Association Honors Rehan Hasan with Exemplary Service Award