At Hasan Legal we like to share good news about our Colorado small business community. This type of news inspires us and we hope it will do the same for you:
- Digital Folio, Inc., a new Colorado corporation formed in March 2011, has received $1.2 million in angel investor funding. The Denver startup has recently completed beta testing of its software that automates price checking and product comparisons across major retail websites. Digital Folio will use the funding to innovate and expand the platform.
- Boulder based SolidFire Inc., a provider of solid-state storage systems for cloud service providers, raised $25 million in a second round of venture capital funding. Along with a previous round in February, SolidFire has raised a total of $37 million.
- The Maaco franchise in Littleton was the first for that nationwide chain to hit $4 million in sales. According to Maaco President David Lapps, owner Brian Greenley has built the most successful Maaco franchise in the company’s history. Congratulations Brian!
- Hand crafted beer maker Crazy Mountain Brewing Company of Edwards, CO will begin a $4.1 million expansion to fund increased production and distribution.
- Confio Software of Boulder announced in a press release that it has tripled its growth rate so far in 2011, culminating in seven consecutive quarters of revenue increases. Confio makes database performance monitoring software.
- CorePower Yoga, a Denver LLC, has announced it will add studios in Austin, Seattle, Hawaii and Washington D.C. CorePower Yoga has the largest network of yoga studios in the country.
Copyright © 2011 Hasan, LLC. All rights reserved.