The Colorado SBDC, with 14 regional hubs and funding from the Small Business Administration, is focused on helping all businesses. Colorado start-ups to larger businesses can enjoy the resources supplied by the organization. Areas of fundamental business help include: Information Counseling Technical assistance Training in business startups, operations and management They have just released their annual report, and the numbers...
- Striking a Balance Between Innovation and Law with Go Code Colorado (Law Week Colorado Intellectual Property Feature)
- The Nike Foundation and Unreasonable Group Name Rehan Hasan as Attorney in Residence for the Girl Effect Accelerator Program
- Rehan Hasan to Present at Denver Startup Week 2014
- Mayor Hancock Appoints Rehan Hasan to Team to Lead Denver Performing Arts Complex Re-imagining Project
- Colorado GLBT Bar Association Honors Rehan Hasan with Exemplary Service Award