The Colorado SBDC, with 14 regional hubs and funding from the Small Business Administration, is focused on helping all businesses. Colorado start-ups to larger businesses can enjoy the resources supplied by the organization. Areas of fundamental business help include:
- Technical assistance
- Training in business startups, operations and management
They have just released their annual report, and the numbers don’t lie. In 2011, all the sub-centers together:
- Counseled more than 5,500 businesses, spread throughout all 64 of the state’s counties.
- Created/retained more than 5,400 jobs.
- Produced $882.2 million in government and private-sector contracts.
- Helped produce $150.4 million in contracts and private infusion of capital, such as bank loans and money raised from owners, friends and family.
…Because Everyone Could Use a Hand, Now and Then
Some of the Center’s up-coming workshops to help the Colorado LLC, C Corp or S Corp include:
- Startup Orientation
- Starting a Business
- Choosing the Right Business Structure
- Business Plan Basics: Your Roadmap to Success.
I suggest that any new Colorado business owner and entrepreneur take advantage of the valuable resources offered by the Colorado SBDC. Their workshop calendar can be found here.
Copyright © 2012 Hasan, LLC. All rights reserved.
“Board Meeting” under CC license by Northeast Indiana