The city of Denver is awarding $50,000 to the local business that it considers to have one of the best business ideas. Criteria for applying include the business being 5 years or younger with up to 25 employees. This is the first time the city has offered this opportunity to Denver LLCs, C Corps and S Corps, and could be...
- Striking a Balance Between Innovation and Law with Go Code Colorado (Law Week Colorado Intellectual Property Feature)
- The Nike Foundation and Unreasonable Group Name Rehan Hasan as Attorney in Residence for the Girl Effect Accelerator Program
- Rehan Hasan to Present at Denver Startup Week 2014
- Mayor Hancock Appoints Rehan Hasan to Team to Lead Denver Performing Arts Complex Re-imagining Project
- Colorado GLBT Bar Association Honors Rehan Hasan with Exemplary Service Award