The Colorado cake community (yes, there is a community for everything!) got behind the Colorado Cottage Food Bill. The bill would allow for the sale of baked goods from home kitchens, allowing the kitchens to sell goods for local sale, without costly regulations, such as finding health department approved kitchen incubator space. This is great news for very small business...
- Striking a Balance Between Innovation and Law with Go Code Colorado (Law Week Colorado Intellectual Property Feature)
- The Nike Foundation and Unreasonable Group Name Rehan Hasan as Attorney in Residence for the Girl Effect Accelerator Program
- Rehan Hasan to Present at Denver Startup Week 2014
- Mayor Hancock Appoints Rehan Hasan to Team to Lead Denver Performing Arts Complex Re-imagining Project
- Colorado GLBT Bar Association Honors Rehan Hasan with Exemplary Service Award