This is a rundown of some innovative Colorado start-ups and entrepreneurial businesses that have successfully raised venture capital in the past few weeks. Fort Collins-based VanDyne SuperTurbo has raised $8 million to grow and hire more employees. VanDyne currently employs 13 people. Inspirato reports that they have raised $20 million for Institutional Venture Partners of California. Inspirato is a Denver luxury destination...
- Striking a Balance Between Innovation and Law with Go Code Colorado (Law Week Colorado Intellectual Property Feature)
- The Nike Foundation and Unreasonable Group Name Rehan Hasan as Attorney in Residence for the Girl Effect Accelerator Program
- Rehan Hasan to Present at Denver Startup Week 2014
- Mayor Hancock Appoints Rehan Hasan to Team to Lead Denver Performing Arts Complex Re-imagining Project
- Colorado GLBT Bar Association Honors Rehan Hasan with Exemplary Service Award