The birds are singing, the buds are budding, and this time of renewal often sees an increase in business formation and activity. This attorney in Colorado is certainly proud to be a part of this business ecosystem. Check out these success stories for both established and new business in the Rocky Mountain State: Denver-based IT firm Platte River Networks has been ...
- Striking a Balance Between Innovation and Law with Go Code Colorado (Law Week Colorado Intellectual Property Feature)
- The Nike Foundation and Unreasonable Group Name Rehan Hasan as Attorney in Residence for the Girl Effect Accelerator Program
- Rehan Hasan to Present at Denver Startup Week 2014
- Mayor Hancock Appoints Rehan Hasan to Team to Lead Denver Performing Arts Complex Re-imagining Project
- Colorado GLBT Bar Association Honors Rehan Hasan with Exemplary Service Award