Starting March 31st, 2013, United Airlines will begin its first nonstop flight from Denver to Tokyo-Narita on the new Boeing 787 Dreamliner. Denver Mayor Michael Hancock projects that this route is poised to bring over $130 million dollars in economic impact to the state annually, and many businesses are taking notice.Some firms are moving their operations to Denver to take...
- Striking a Balance Between Innovation and Law with Go Code Colorado (Law Week Colorado Intellectual Property Feature)
- The Nike Foundation and Unreasonable Group Name Rehan Hasan as Attorney in Residence for the Girl Effect Accelerator Program
- Rehan Hasan to Present at Denver Startup Week 2014
- Mayor Hancock Appoints Rehan Hasan to Team to Lead Denver Performing Arts Complex Re-imagining Project
- Colorado GLBT Bar Association Honors Rehan Hasan with Exemplary Service Award