There are a lot of events taking shape that are good learning and networking opportunities for both the established Colorado small business, as well as those whose business formation plans are just taking shape.
- Take advantage of a great networking opportunity at The South Metro Denver Chamber of Commerce, South Metro Denver Small Business Development Center, and South Metro Denver Economic Development Group 27th Annual Small Business Leadership Awards on Tuesday, May 1, 2012. A record number of nominations were received: 27 companies were nominated in the Small Business of the Year category, 19 companies were nominated for Emerging Business of the Year, and 24 individuals were nominated for the Brian Vogt Community Leader of the Year award.
- Denver Business Journal, and sponsor Bank of America Merrill Lynch will offer a new event: CFO Forum “Operating in the New Normal” on May 9th. A keynote address will kick off the two hour discussion, followed by the two panel discussions. Each panel will consist of CFOs from the metro-Denver business community.
- The Business Startup Basics Workshops, held by area Small Business Development Centers, are a good way to get a feel for the nuts and bolts of starting a business. Here are some upcoming workshops across the Denver metro area:
- South Denver Metro SBDC: Business Start-Up Basics
Topic: Start-up Assistance
Thursday, April 19, 2012 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Denver Metro SBDC and Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce: Funding Options Panel-Expert Advice for Today’s Economy
Tuesday, April 24, 2012 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- South Metro Denver SBDC and South Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce: NxLevel for Entrepreneurs
Topic: Managing a Business
Wednesday, April 18, 2012 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Copyright © 2011 Hasan, LLC. All rights reserved.
“Day Calendar” under CC license by comedy_nose